About 10 billion donuts are consumed in the United States each year, many of those by hungry travelers. Have your kids track their donut experiences on the road with this FREE Donut Mini Journal for Kids!
This fun mini journal includes:
- a cover to color and illustrate
- a list of basic American donut categories
- unlimited pages for recording each donut experience, highlighting:
- date and location - Location can be donut shop name, city, or address.
- checkbox for yeast vs. cake donut
- checkboxes and blanks for topping and filling types
- a 5-star rating scale
- a space to draw the donut or the donut shop
- a blank for an additional note - Kids might enjoy jotting down a unique note, like "gooiest donut every," or "smallest donut shop on the planet," or whatever their creative minds dream up.
- a summary page to record the top four favorite donuts eaten on the trip
Subscribe to our newsletter to grab your FREE copy!
Easy, no-prep printable
This is a FREE printable download. Download the pdf by signing up for our newsletter in the form at right (or above when viewing in mobile).
Then print one copy of Page 2 for each child. (Page 2 includes the cover, the donut category page, one donut recording sheet, plus the summary page.) Next, print as many copies of Page 3 as you will need for your trip. (Page 3 has four additional donut recording forms. So if you will be eating donuts every day on an 8-day trip, print two copies of Page 3 to get eight recording sheets.)
Finally, cut each page along the lines into four 1/4-sized pages. Staple along the top. Grab some colored pencils, and you're ready to eat some donuts and have your kids record the experience!
Pin this post for your next U.S. road trip!
Did your family enjoy this FREE printable?
Comments, likes, and social media shares are especially appreciated on FREE downloads!
More donut fun for kids!
We participate in Amazon's affiliate program, which allows sites to earn advertising fees. There is no additional cost to readers making Amazon purchases through our site.